Sunday, February 14, 2010

I loved it! ron and hermione deathly hallows

ron and hermione deathly hallows
I loved it! It was so cute how Ron was constantly complimenting her and wanting to protect her. I thought it was great when he came back and it almost seemed like she was going to hug or kiss him but instead started hitting him. It was awful when she was getting tortured and Ron was going crazy. It was so unexpected when they kissed and was such a great one. I loved Harry's reaction about it wasn't really the time for that. All in all it was great and definately made the book that much better to me. about ron and hermione deathly hallows

Oeh, I really loved the kiss. ron and hermione deathly hallows It was everything and more than I had expected of it, cause to be honest, I knew it was coming :) We all did. But it was really good, I expected them to kiss much sooner than that, but this was just a great time (although it really wasn't on the other hand) ron and hermione deathly hallows

I Loved it!! I was looking forward to it and it was just such a great/funny/true to their characters way of getting the together. From the part where they are telling Harry that Ron opened the chamber of secrets (very funny) to hermione dropping everything and kissing him! SO CUTE and at the beginning I thought she hugged him or something so it was really good! and Harry was so awkward ahha he was really funny! ron and hermione deathly hallows

0 ความคิดเห็น: