Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rubeus Hagrid Story 2


When I was child and I listen to stories from my mum. But those days that was not vital thing. But I used to remember stories and make those into dreams. And I have developed those dreams to some extend too. But once I reach certain age I started feeling matured and I wanted to behave like a matured boy. And I started to get rid of my dreams and started focusing on future.Rubeus Hagrid When I came across stories like harry potter, my childish dream had came to mind. Those stories I heard from mum seems to be in some edges of harry potter.
Especially the dreams of giants present in the mountain sides. This is because I often go to my grandma’s house and it’s farm fields near to mountains. I often go with my granddad, roaming alone in the sides of the fields and staring at mountains nearby. Every day I ask my granddad about the mountains and people live in them. But use to tell me lies like giant and great animals present in the mountain. I believed those at that time. Rubeus Hagrid
And my belief is not wrong when compared to harry potter. When Hagrid told about the giant story, my dreams came true. This often happens to me. I find some of my dreams in real life. What is this mystery anyone explains about this? Rubeus Hagrid

0 ความคิดเห็น: